Photos of Female UNIZIK Student Who Died Inside Security Man's Room

Here's Onyinye Ezeugwunne, a student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka who was found dead in the room of a security man in her Hostel after allegedly smoking marijuana and inhaling fumes from a Generator set. RIP! See more photos...







Some of her friend are claiming she went to charge phone at the Security man's place, then slept off (in the security man's room) not knowing the generator was in the Kitchen with no ventilation.